Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

‘I Ended Up Getting Bed Bugs Instead Of My Book,’:Woman Says Bugs Came From Library

The main reason why we go to libraries is definitely for the books. It’s either you want to study in there or borrow some books as your reference. The library is a great place for students, professionals, or just anyone who need books in their lives. Also, it is a place where may of us find relief as it’s quite and comfortable. But what would you feel when after going to a library, you find out that you’ve brought something from there into your house? This is what happened to a Greensboro woman after visiting a library. The incident was terrifying enough for her when she saw bed bugs from the books crawling in her house. Instead, it is an undesirable experience for anyone who encounters bed bugs in their lives. This is why there is always a call for bed bugs exterminators to solve this problem. Click on to read the full article. GREENSBORO, N.C. -- When you go to the library, you probably come home with books, but one Greensboro woman says she went to the library... and came home with bed bugs in her books. "I'm terrified they're just crawling in my house right now, said Chassidy Simmons who lives in Guilford County. Simmons says bed bugs came into her house from her library books. "It bit my face, and I jumped up and went into the bathroom. I come back, i look up and I see it run back into the book," said Simmons. Along with several bites, she's throwing a lot of her stuff away. "My closet, which has my stuff in it now -- but I had to rip my carpet out of that... I've taken the pictures off my wall, I've ripped the backs off my pictures," said Simmons. "I mean, I don't have a nice house by far, but I've bought everything I have and it costs money," said SImmons. We spoke with the City Of Greensboro, and they say when you're dealing with people from all walks of life -- these things can happen.

‘I Ended Up Getting Bed Bugs Instead Of My Book,’:Woman Says Bugs Came From Library Find more on: North Shore Services Pest



source https://northshoreservicespest.com/woman-gets-bed-bugs-instead-of-book/

No comments:

Post a Comment