Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Birmingham woman forced to leave apartment riddled with bed bugs

We all consider our homes, especially our rooms to be our best retreat. It is where we feel most comfortable as it lets us rest our body, charging it for the next day ahead. Just when everything seems find, you get bothered by some unwanted things. At home, you may see bed bugs on a mattress and this can cause so much trouble. Although there are a lot of bed bugs home remedy out there, hiring professionals to get rid of them will still make the biggest difference. At the same time, they can prevent them from coming back. In the article below, the woman was forced to leave her apartment because of bed bugs. This is something that you definitely don’t want to happen to you. Read the article to more details about this bed bug problem.   BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) - A Birmingham woman has been forced to leave her apartment because of bed bugs. Last Friday, Amanda Doctor discovered some bed bugs in her apartment in east Birmingham. Later, she was awakened from her sleep by the bugs on her pillow. "I snatched the cover and everything off the bed. There were bed bugs in my bed and everything else. I reached for clothes to put on. Dead bed bugs falling out of it," Doctor said. Doctor said she alerted apartment management on Friday and wasted little time trying to contain the infestation. She pulled her bed and two coaches out of the apartment, leaving them on the street for the city to dispose of them. Doctor has been forced to find other places to live. "I live with my daughters, back and forth from my daughters and my son. That is messed up. I got to live with my kids. My rent is paid up. I'm not behind on my rent or nothing." Doctor said. Doctor's apartment is now mostly empty. She has bagged her clothes not sure if she can wear them again. Drapes over the windows are down and replaced by plastic bags.

Birmingham woman forced to leave apartment riddled with bed bugs See more on: www.northshoreservicespest.com



source https://northshoreservicespest.com/woman-leaves-apartment-because-of-bed-bugs/

No comments:

Post a Comment